Our contact details
Name: Patrick Vaughan
Address: Gaudi Limited, 2 Oakridge Office Park, Whaddon, Salisbury SP5 3HT
Phone Number: 01722 713316
This privacy notice is dated 2nd February 2021.
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Certain other financial information which is relevant to our role in administering pensions on behalf of individuals and companies. This could include, for example, bank details for the purposes of making payments to you, information about other pension schemes or beneficiary details
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following
- Identifying you and ensuring that we meet our regulatory obligations with regards to preventing financial crime
- The proper administration of the pensions administered by us and meeting regulatory requirements
- Ensuring payments of benefits are made to the correct accounts or the correct individuals
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- From other pension providers when you instruct them to transfer a pension to a scheme administered by us
- Employers who are making payments to your pension on your behalf
- Agencies we use to correctly identify you
- HMRC when we seek to confirm your tax residency
- Other individuals or agencies depending on the nature of the matter
We may share this information with regulators, receiving schemes, tax authorities as well as the business partner through whom your application was submitted.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a vital interest.
(e) We need it to perform a public task.
(f) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored entirely within the United Kingdom.
We keep your personal information for the duration of your pension and for seven years thereafter. We will then dispose of your information.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at Gaudi Limited, 2 Oakridge Office Park, Whaddon, Salisbury SP5 3HT if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at Gaudi Limited, 2 Oakridge Office Park, Whaddon, Salisbury SP5 3HT.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk